Centraltubi S.p.A. has been in business for over 30 years and today Centraltubi is one of the leaders in the polyethylene pipe market. The company bases its activities on solid foundations: quality, production control, efficient customer service and a widespread consolidated sales network. The company possesses its own high-tech extrusion line enabling high production volumes and exceptional quality standards to be reached.
The pipes produced comply with the various national and international standards governing the company’s reference market and are certified by the relevant authorities with specific quality marks.
The range of products includes:
• standard smooth pipes in PE 80 and PE 100 for black or coloured water and gas pipelines
• high-performance smooth pipes PE 100 Evolution
• high-performance smooth pipes in double-layer PE100 “Safe10”
• large diameter spiral pipes (Krah pipes) up to 2500 mm ID “SGK”
• manholes with SGK pipes
• tanks for storage and treatment with SGK pipes
• smooth perforated pipes for drainage
• monopipes and tripipes for fibre optics
• MDPE and LDPE pipes for irrigation
• HDPE pipes for sewage
The choice to go with the KRAH technology was made by Centraltubi after several years of monitoring the demand of the Italian market and analysing the different production technologies for large diameter plastic pipes. The benefit of the Krah system is the flexibility and efficiency in pipe production, even short-run production for niche products are possible. Through this, CENTRALTUBI can now develop many new products and serve new markets with indirect benefits extended to the entire SYSTEM GROUP for the satisfaction and success decreed by the markets.
The large diameter Krah pipes and manholes are an ideal completion for the range of products of the whole System Group.
CENTRALTUBI’s standard product range contains –amongst others things- large diameter spiral pipes up to DN/ID 2500mm), tanks for storage and treatment, molded components, manholes, shafts and so on.
Download brochures of Centraltubi here: